Booth Reservations & Refunds
Booths are only available for purchase through the interactive floorplan on the website. We're happy to walk you through the purchase process or click here for detailed instructions.
The only way to reserve a specific space is to buy it before someone else reserves it.
If you give us at least 7 days notice before the event, we're happy to refund any fees.
During the week before the event, if you wish to cancel, you can release your booth for sale, and we'll try to sell it. If we're able to replace you, we're happy to refund your money.
The sooner you let us know, the more likely we can find someone to replace you. Otherwise we'll assume you are coming, and hold your space for you, even if it sits empty all day. If we're unable to replace you, we cannot refund your money at that point, because we have already paid for the space, the marketing, website, etc...
We suggest having someone who can fill in for you at your booth in the event of an emergency.
Vendors who insist on taking more than the allotted space they have paid for, or take someone else's reserved space, will not be allowed to participate in future events.
Rules and Agreements
1. Smoking, or other strong scents, are not permitted in the Exhibit Hall. Please do NOT bring any SCENTED candles in to burn at the show. Only UN-scented candles are allowed. No burning of sage or incense or other herbals, and no diffusing of essential oils into the air. Many attendees and exhibitors are sensitive to smell, and typically leave the event if we allow it.
2. Sacred Productions reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any product, company, and/or service, and its judgment shall be final and binding.
3. Sacred Productions is not liable for personal injury, or for lost or stolen goods. Insurance is the exhibitor's responsibility, and is recommended.
4. Exhibitors are financially liable for any damage caused to booths, decorations, or to any Exhibit Hall property caused by the exhibitor.
5. Exhibitor agrees to indemnify and save harmless the event, the producer, management, and its employees from any and all claims, causes of action and suits accruing or resulting from, any damage, injury, or loss to any persons, including, but not limited to, persons to whom the exhibitor may be liable under any Worker's Compensation laws, and the exhibitor him or herself, and any other party related to the exhibition rental, including attendees, employees, guests, other exhibitors, and members of the public, and from any loss, damage, cause of action, claims, or suits, for damages or merchandise, caused by, rising out of, or in any way connected with the exercise of the exhibitor privileges granted herein.
6. Exhibitors are responsible for meeting all City/State re-sale, licensing, and Health Department requirements.
7. In the event any outside force, beyond the control of Sacred Productions, such as war, fire, or act of God, prevents the event from taking place, Sacred Productions will re-schedule, and transfer exhibitor fees to a new date, or another of our events, at the request of the exhibitor.
8. If you give us at least 7 days notice before the event, we're happy to refund any fees, minus $25, or 100 % may be transferred to a future event.
9. During the week before the event, if you wish to cancel, you can release your booth for sale, and we'll try to sell it. If we're able to replace you, we're happy to refund your money or transfer you.
10. Exhibitor acknowledges that this contract shall apply to all future events produced by Sacred Productions in which exhibitor participates.
Thanks. We hope these policies will make everyone happier!
Let us know if you have any constructive suggestions for further improvements.